How to Apply False Lashes
No matter if you’ve got a wedding, a hot date, or just a random night of eyelash-fluttering on the menu, anytime is a good time for falsies as far as I'm concerned. But I know getting glue near your eye can be intimidating!
Plus you always run the risk of giving yourself a third eyebrow...
If you've never been able to apply false lashes without having the lash bands lift up at the tear ducts and/or fall off before the end of the night, the video below will change your life!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Small scissors (thread clippers are the perfect size!)
- Lashes - get my favorites HERE
- Lash Glue - I'm in love with this brand HERE
- Tweezers - Did you know they make some specifically for false lashes? Click HERE
- Mascara - Need long-lasting all day wear? Click HERE