How to Remove LipSense
Life can be hard but removing your LipSense after the long day it's put in does not have to be!
Senegence's LipSense® Ooops! Remover is your goto for removing LipSense in a safe way that doesn't damage or dry out your lips.
Specially designed to erase those mistakes that can occur when applying LipSense lip color or help remove at the end of the day, Ooops! Remover is:
- Formulated to gently remove the patented, long-lasting color technology of LipSense
- Made of a combination of beneficial ingredients to protect and skin with lifting color
- Works as both an instant corrector or color un-binder
In this video, I'm wearing Flygirl LipSense with a Glossy Gloss as a top coat!
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR LIPSENSE IN 6 STEPS
- Wear LipSense
- Remove gloss with a dry towel
- Apply Senegence Ooops! Remover liberally and let sit for 30-60 seconds
- Rubbing your lips together will help break down the color technology!
- Wipe lips with a dry towel
- If color does not remove completely, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- After removing all color, top off your naked lips with LipSense Balm, Volumizer, or Glossy Gloss.